CRS offer an extensive choice of external wall insulation and render only systems within the commercial, refurbishment and domestic market sectors. We invite you to visit our project portfolio link.
Our highly trained operatives are able to apply high performance thin coat renders and insulated render systems. We also specialise in traditional renders including monocouche, one coat renders and lime based solutions. All of which produce aesthetically pleasing and environmentally friendly results. Please refer to our approved supplier link for further information on the systems we are able to offer.
Please select your area of interest on the links below:
As an established sub-contractor we are able to offer main contractors / project developers a full range of render and insulated render services. A number of our esteemed clients are detailed below. Our operatives are 100% CSCS trained and many hold PASMA and IPAF certificates. We are also able to undertake ancillary trades such as:
- Supply and fit of lightweight, steel frame, infill systems
- Carrier boards
- Vapour membranes
- Timber support systems
We are able to offer solutions for existing buildings which include:
- A make-over to improve the aesthetics of the property
- To make the walls watertight
- An improvement to the thermal performance of the walls by way of an insulated render system
- Repairs to existing damaged render
- Heritage work
We are able to offer render only systems applied to the exterior face of your property to reduce water ingress problems and improve the aesthetics using a range of smooth or textured finishes in a wide choice of colours.
We are able to offer insulated render systems applied to the exterior face of your property to eliminate water ingress, reduce heat loss through the walls, and improve the aesthetics with a range of smooth or textured finishes in a wide choice of colours.
Render only systems
- For a traditional look refer to the attached data sheet
- For a contemporary look our range of synthetic renders are able to offer a durable, crack resistant and attractive solution – please refer to the attached data sheet
Insulated render systems
Common Insulation Materials
- Thermally enhanced polystyrene (grey)
- Mineral wool
- Silicone textured coating (contemporary)
- Dash finishes (traditional)
- Brick effect render (traditional and contemporary)
- Mineral render (traditional)
For a traditional look refer to the attached data sheets
For a contemporary look using acrylic / silicone please see brochures below: